Bi-Ostetic Foam ™
Bi-Ostetic Foam™ is a sterile bone graft composed of highly purified fibrillar Type I bovine collagen and Bi-Ostetic™ resorbable 60% hydroxyapatite and 40 % tricalcium phosphate granules. Bi-Ostetic Foam™ is safe and has excellent biocompatibility. After it is implanted, it resorbs and is later replaced by natural bone. Bi-Ostetic Foam™ is a safe choice for sparing patients the trauma of autograft harvesting.
For further information on Bi-Ostetic Foam™ please refer to our Catalog.
Common Use of Bi-Ostetic Foam™
Treatment of bone fractures and traumatic osseous defects in:
- Extremities of the skeletal system
See an overview of the common use of bone graft products: click here
Safe and Biocompatible
- Easy to Use
- Collagen and Synthetic Scaffold
- Resorbable and Effective
- Osteoconductive and Biocompatible
- Safe, Sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- FDA K092046 Clearance Letter: Download FDA Summary Statement